Monday, August 3, 2009

When His Diamond is bigger than me

It was very exhausted weekend for me .. Last week, i had called 7 branch of Habib including Plaza Angsana Johor to find the Men's Diamond Blue Sapphire for Hafiz.
Unluckly , the answers was no in size and out of stock.

Finally, we go back at Habib Bangsar Village and start find other ring design.
and the price was slightly increase from my ordinary bugdeted!
Well, its ok..once in a lifetime , i took the ring and ask Nadirah open the receipt book and she will send the ring to craftsman for adjusting the ring size 18".

Here are the pictures for my record :::



The Men Diamond ring ..can't see the tag price


The inner side of the ring ..


Anything for you la hafiz..




Owh forgot to attach..before that i grabbed sleeves for his hantaran and here the money flow again...








I gonna to rob Maybank again.LOL

1 comment:

Fyza d.Hana said...

anything for him.. hehhehhe