Thursday, August 27, 2009

Loofah !

I have to remind myself, the time is ticking . Lately , I'm very obsess about the skin. I should more take care of my skin very detail until my wedding day and etc. Woman are born to care of beauty from Head to Toe. I can't be lazy anymore!!!

Loofah, a scratchy sponge for use as a skin scrubber and made from a dried cucumber-like vegetable. I have a few Loofah , but still unsatisfied with it. Got rough .I am certain do not want to run the risk of abrasions and scarring. Loofah (in Malaysia we called it petola) . Some people called it Luffa.


kebun petola



I intend to search for loofah sponges and soap.Maybe not this month.hehe probably after raya right ( I need to rompak my dad ) . Maybe i should eliminate to buy Almond London cookies and buy my dream Loofah soap instead.LOL


Tangerine Loofah for smooth and brighten tired skin.


Lemon Loofah for dehydrated skin.

Pink Grapefruit Loofah help to balance and estress.

Natural glycerine soap with its nice lather soothes and softens skin. Scruff away with your loofah in shower or tub, and wake up your skin with tangy essential oils of Pink Grapefruit, Luscious Lemon, Lightly Lime and Mean Tangerine.

What is Glycerin? -natural moisturiser .

Should i tanam petola or i rompak other people kebun??

No comments: