Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Day for Rewrap BB

Happy Independence Day !
Yesterday,i rearranged all my hantaran things for dust and relook on the condition of goods. Unfortunately, my makeup set wrappers was torn! OMG, it looked very untidy.
I decided to ask the BB to rewrap again my gift. Regardless of my eyes condition, swelling for no reason...I must go Mid Val today & this is how i celebrate my Merdeka Day this year.

I arrived at Bobbi Brown studio at 10.00am. 2nd Customer. Minah in this picture are intended to take BB for her wedding day . I gave my goods to the sales assistant and they take about 45minit to rewrap the goods.

After a while, I came back to BB studio and they done with the deco .
One empty box had to take out from this deco to selamatkan the wrapper became torn again. I dunno how it happen la.

Presented my hantaran set :Bobbi Brights Eye Palette (35 soft matte shadows), Press Powder, Creamy Lip Color, Mascara & Pink Blush .



This the the Bobbi Brights Collection (Spring 2009) when I bought this with Hafiz .I love this collection so much . Currently, they have Nude Collection & Ivy League Look.


Although I looked like Juon ghost that day with my eye ketumbit, i don't want to miss the chance to wear the lip color.. Its a Sandwash Tulle! Must grab.hehe


Sandwash Tulle color

Okay, enuff with makeup . I should take care of my eyes then.

2 comments:

P0cAhoNta$ said...

my dear shina, how r u? can't wait to see you wearing wedding dress!

Fyza d.Hana said...

beb.. ketumbit pn nak kuar lg ke? aiyoo.. ko jgn bg org lain berjangkit sudah.. hahha..