Friday, June 19, 2009

Life, Relationships, Finance and Health

I heard that my old frens POHKONG ( not a real name) has been married last May. She didn't invite me because i'm not very close to her . Then, what come cross in my mind is that i wonder how the wedding look like! My habit cum my hobby now is to google person name and find about it.Seem very crazy , but now everything online.!

While i was writing, i'm blogging her blog . She had wonderful wedding ,and Bed of of roses need to be regrow for her wedding . The limelight of her wedding plus fairy tales wedding and beautiful gown for both of the reception really awesome. Yeah, her rezeki to have that.

I'm not complaining about my life..but somehow I feel i shud be more positive , have good aura to people , give respect and more hard work to future and life .

I shud never give up on hopes and dreams . When it's not always going to be easy, hang up and think.

No comments: