Wednesday, June 17, 2009

18 June 2009



Yes ..I AM extremely excited and tired plugging my birthday tomorrow .
I'll be........26. Actually, I was supposed to celebrate with him but distance is everything. It's ok..It could postponed to celeb it next month .

I didn't have Little Black Book to write everything I dreams of. But, when my ex-boss said that I should do it, now I begin to write .
My resolution for this year would be:-

1. Happy with Hafiz and lasting relationships
2. Promotion
2. Good Skin for my body, My idol : Amber Chia.hehe jangan gelak sireh!
3. Saving up to RM10K as planned
4. Dream Wedding that I planned
5. Buy New Cloths that I desire

I think this list can suffice a good start for my birthday wish list.
Hope i have a great birthday, all!

2 comments:

Fyza d.Hana said...

happy bday my fren..
hope what u wish come true.. heheh.. especially ur resolution no.2.. eh.. ada dua no.2?? hahha..

superwoman said...

haha tak perasan la beb..