Thursday, January 21, 2010

8 more days and I still..

1. Still searching another nikah tudung after I have 3 pieces of nikah tudung in hand.
I think I want to go Semua House and buy another tudung.
(selendang chiffon, tudung ekin, tudung mak ekin, semua aku beli dah..pening palaa!!)
tudung bawal? I don't think so. I spent half day to Jalan TAR and request for the swaroski crystal .Membazir lagi. Sakit pala
I have tried Tudung Ekin,but it doesn't look good for me.But i bought already.
Haiyah...tak tahu lahh


2. Still sending my wedding card .

3. Still doesn't finalize with the deco of my room after lots of changes, cancellation , frustration made by me and make other people headache.

4. Still doesn't go for spa , manicure, pedicure .
I really2 need the French Manicure now.


5. Pls shina..help yourself!

4 comments:

Rin said...

french manicure? question, dont u wanna wear inai?

superwoman said...

hi Rin, i will wear the inai probably 2 days before my solemnization. Decided only for the fingertips and not like other bride which have several design.
It look nice but don't dare :)

Rin said...

oic.. haha shina, it's me la, mie! don't dare ya, maybe u don't fancy that kind of stuff kot.. hehe..

as for the spa, i recommend u go to kamarini's.. i did my spa treatment there (kajang branch) and just simply love it!

superwoman said...

yes, i know u mie
this pic i saw at ur rooom!
Kamcee will b my makeup artist for hafiz' side.and the package included free spa.
Oh, Kajang branch has closed mie