Thursday, December 10, 2009

Martha Stewart

Now i realize my hobby -for so long i didn't have hobby , but i discover today.
My Hobby- is to make other people headache.

Begin with :-

1)Hafiz Dais ( Pelamin) - I think, i want to change the wedding planner.
This make Hafiz headache.

2)Hantaran - From white theme or other merepek theme, I has requested TWF to make Martha Stewart Theme. This make TWF headache.

3)Wedding cake - I think i want to change also..( sure aku kena penyapu dgn chef tu) This make chef headache.

4)Hand bouquet - Change also. Not red anymore , fiza. hehe

5)VIP theme color - Change ! ( sure kena penyapu lagi ni )

6)Room Deco - Change ! This make people who i assigned headache.

7)Makeup artist for solemnization - Thinking to change ( sure kena sepak aku ni)

I have to be calm down now. relax and stabilize my desire. OMG, i have ONE month to go and i feel so much tak siap lagi!

In the nutshell - Kahwin oh kahwin

2 comments:

Atah Rashid said...

na.. mu nak change VIP color..
jadi xde lagi lah color pink if ku nak beli bj kurung ku???
camne tu na?

superwoman said...

haha kan mu pening juga.
takde la ka..jgn risau
vip color ku tetap pink.
ni color kerusi meja .hhehe