Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In progress- Setle the debt

New year ahead .. , and bonus was slighly decrease compare to last year (syukur aje la) ..

The bank was temporary transit for the money. kejap banyak, kejap sikit
bila la nak banyak if banyak kehendak si superwoman ni.

Update my progress for wedding :-
1) The Pelamin Dais for Hafiz side - Done
Several penyapu I had, made the bridal people mess with me, cancel the booking, cancel everything,,, i just cancel the Pelamin to make things smooth eventhou aku nak cancel baju , makeup dan pillar stand.

The panel for pelamin like this..thinking of the deco now















Deposit paid for pelamin. ada balance lagiii

2) Hantaran Deco - Done .
Fully paid the payment today. Lega .Thanks to The Wedding Fairies for helping me out . The decoration i rely on them because the superwoman are made the spent the money .

3)Solemnization Makeup - Done with booking.
I book Raja Sufiena for this . Maybe i can request her to make my face like Barbie Xiu ke, or Dato Siti ..ehe

4) Wedding Cake - Change to Martha , but simple la.
Less cost .

















5) Room Deco - Still in progress. Searching time to go SSF . Vase, flowersss
aiya...

6) Bunga Pahar - In progress. Please makcik . give me discount la sikit


Im broke for December.

No comments: