Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Humour -Like or Dislike?


What else can i do to make people love me? How to make people surround me feel happy about me?

it is true that laughter is the best medicine for all??

From the perspective, when we laugh , all kinds of wonderful things happen to benefit our body and mind . Endorphins are released in brain which give natural high and our respiratory system gets the kind of work-out that it may get from jogging .


Laughter relieves pain . I can only laugh when i relaxed and the less pain i feel ; funny books or movie are the ideal pain relievers .

But sometimes i hate humours that can make me down...and for me only selected humours i can accepted . Different people are different terms of acceptance. hehe


The art of being happy involves being able to laugh at difficulties as soon as possible after they happen . But , only fews people can do this ..

From time to time..the elements of miserable is my aim to avoid .

My life is all about serious yesterday....but i knew it doesn't make me feel good when i grew up .


When we having fun , we feel better , we work better and people want to be around us..


No comments: