Monday, October 13, 2008

Dealing with Depressions


Hi..its been for a month i didn't write this blog..doesn't mean that i don't have any happy news to post..its just a stop for a moment for me to continue my aim to be happy like others...


Eveyone of us goes through times when life seems extremely difficult- we are left alone, we can't pay the bills, we have lost our jobs, we have lost a loved one. At these times we wonder how we will possibly make it through the next week. Somehow we usually do!

It is possible to lose our perspective, and to paint the picture gloomier than it really is.

i always asked myself...am i learning from what has happened to me??- series of serious discussion with my loved guy, i believe that from my thought time -i'm learning.

goes on and goes on .


The happiest people tend to be able always their hard times as a valuable learning experience...Smile on their faces, everything will merge for better .


Probably the greatest way to feel better about myself is i do something good for somebody else.

Excessive worry wasn't good and i try to eliminate this feeling.. The moment i start happy...i can look my love will grow and shine . Is is automatic . simple and wonderful.

Thanks to my dear who give me the meaning of sharing of love....and i knew how much you try to make me feel like this .--You are the Love of My Life -

2 comments:

Fyza d.Hana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
superwoman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.