Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Romantic Gateway

I can't wait for the gateway . As my bestfren Tikah will go holiday earlier than me, so i can blog it too. Souvenir jgn lupa.hehe

Most important , the package ain't expensive and give me what i need .
I need to spent cash for buying goods for the family members and some souvenirs for memory .
Avoid to check in on Friday as the hotel will charge u for supplement charge per package .
The Honeymoon Special offers:

2 nights stay in Deluxe Room
Breakfast for 2 persons
1 candlelit dinner for 2 persons
Strawberry platter with chocolate dip upon arrival
Welcome Drink upon arrival

I request the reservation to upgrade the Suite room and it cost me only additional RM200.

Enjoy the pictures first as i will upload my version later.







2 comments:

Atah Rashid said...

waaaaa... syioknya!!
dah nak gi honeymoon..
ok na, kite tukar2 hadiah yer..
ku bwk hadiah dari PD..
mu bwk jugak.. :-D
ala, ku ni bukan consider holiday..
just quick gateaway jer..
dah ada org nak blanja kan? :P

superwoman said...

haha cepat betol komen
ku baru uprading few about me.
bole la tu..gateway juga
hadiah no problem
rasanya buah2 je ka..hehe

orang nk belanja jgn ditolak.hehe