Monday, November 2, 2009

THis and THat

Lately, i'm busy to cope with work and for the wedding also.
I managed to arranged for few arrangement and book some of necessary item.

1. My bedroom set - Finally, after lots of chronology of changes and quarrel with the perabot store, I bought Lavino white bedroom set.
Hapy with the dressing table, the deposit has paid to them without delay.


- p/s: sure kukuh ni fiza.hihi


2. My wedding card - What can I say, i love the design. The format was came from me.
I only can attach the Interlay as the cover would be surprise. Ceh!
hihi U can click for enlargement.



3. My wedding cake - Still remain the same as Damask cake. I'm not sure whether it can come out exactly as appear in the picture. But I just pray , pls don't incline .
The 3-tier dream wedding cake. I asked another baker/chef to do and the rates very cheap.



4. My Wedding Makeup artist - Freda Lestari Putra
I hope with the investment on this item , Freda will turn me into Maya Karin ke. hihi but pls dun't turn into muka Indon . I had paid the deposit and the rest will be on the day . Freda is well known of his kebaya design . Cantik, but no money to pay him !



Stop till this post..to be cont' next update.

No comments: