Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Say No to Ketumbit

15 September 2009 (Eye Stye Minor Surgery)

I undergo minor surgery to remove the stye (ketumbit). Series of googling and asked the ketumbit people , they said the procedure is simple and super numb.
Yeah, different people different painful. 11.30am i arrived at Klinik Pakar Mata Thana Kajang . After registered my name at the reception , the nurse gave me sort of anestatic ( eye drops) and asked me to calm for 10minutes.



Then, the nurse asked me to go inside the doctor's room. I'm damn afraid but when i feel i need to raya without ketumbit, i should tahan the pain.
After the doctor jab at eyelid to make it numb, i calm myself. Worry bad things happen. It take around 10 minutes for the doctor the remove the nanah beku .
Last sentence i can't stand from the doctor, " Apa nak takut"
Yahh , 1st and last la doctorrr..

My stress painful face



The receipt i should claim to replace my duit raya



Say No to Ketumbit



Ok frens, with that i can celebrate this raya with lots of pantang and
Happy Eid Mubarak to all.

1 comment:

Fyza d.Hana said...

ho yehhh..
like pirate already.. hehhehe.